Workpiece handling systemWH
Highly versatile workpiece handling system with large storage capacity
The WH series is a highly versatile workpiece handling system with excellent flexibility and accessibility. It is suitable for various types of machines. The industrial robot integrated with the WH system efficiently supplies workpieces from the workpiece storage.
- WH 3
+ DMP 70
- WH 3
* Reference price (tax excluded). For details, please contact our sales representative or dealers.
Technical advantages of WH
- Modular automation system for workpieces up to 15 kg
- Workpiece magazine: 2 × up to 6 × trays for 110 or 220 mm (4.3 or 8.7 in.)
workpiece heights; trays: 600 × 800 mm (23.6 × 31.5 in.), max. 250 kg (550.0 lb.) load capacity
- Expansion levels (optional): SPC station*, NOK chute, blow-off station and turn-over device
*Workpiece eject station for quality check and measurement
SPC: Statistical Process Control
- Highly flexible workpiece handling system ideal
for turning centers and machining centers
- Available in three variations:
(side by side solution in a fully-covered cell)
(with a robot mounted on the top)
(with a robot mounted at the front)
- WH CELL: capable of handling
workpieces up to 300 mm (11.8 in.)
in length and width, 200 mm (7.8 in.)
in height and 25 kg (55.0 lb.) in weight.
- With various options including robots,
grippers, workpiece transfer units and stockers,
it offers the automation solution best suited
for your machine and process chain.
- 80% shorter development time achieved
with virtual simulations by Digital Twin
WH 15 CELL* with DMU 50
Number according to max. workpiece weight**
WH 3 CELL FOR THE DMP 70
- Recirculating magazine for
workpieces up to 5.5 kg (12.1 lb.)
double gripper up to 3 kg (6.6 lb.)
- 300 × 200 mm (11.8 × 7.8 in.) max.
- 50 or 100 mm (2.0 or 3.9 in.) max.
- 8 or 15 workpiece carriers with
515 × 315 mm (20.3 × 12.4 in.)
and each with a 20 kg (44.0 lb.)